We accompany and represent our clients throughout Germany before courts, in arbitration proceedings and in mediations. Our profound knowledge of procedural law and many years of experience in court and arbitration proceedings enable us to provide committed and tenacious representation in all disputes.
One focus is on shareholder disputes and directors' and officers' liability litigation. If desired by our clients, we engage in out-of-court negotiations to resolve disputes. Should such a settlement fail or not be desired, we develop procedural strategies to enforce our clients' interests in or out of court. Prior to any litigation, we advise our clients in detail on the procedural law processes.
Disputes arise in different constellations and require an individual focus in each case. We work very closely with our clients on the relevant facts of the case. We approach each case with passion and set procedural priorities appropriate to the situation. Even very comprehensive proceedings such as those under the Act on Model Proceedings in Capital Market Disputes (KapMuG) can be handled efficiently and with vigour thanks to our extensive and long-standing experience and knowledge of procedural law.
In procedural law, we are particularly active in the following areas:
- Representation before all local, regional and higher regional courts and labour courts
- Representation before national and international arbitration courts (e.g. DIS, ICC, GMAA as well as other arbitration rules)
- Representation in shareholder disputes and directors' and officers' liability proceedings
- Representation in accordance with the German Act on Model Proceedings in Capital Market Disputes (KapMuG)
- Close cooperation with renowned BGH lawyers in appeal proceedings
- Representation in summary proceedings, interim legal protection
- Execution of all enforcement measures